How to stay sane with your kid(s) home all day
Wednesday, March 18th @ 4pm EDT (replay available)
Homeschooling mom + owner of a consulting business that services multi-million dollar companies
Are things crazy right now or what?
As a homeschooling mom (who also works!), I spend all day, every day with my kids and I know it can be crazy hard.
- To get the laundry folded and food on the table
- To keep siblings from tearing each others’ eyes out
- To not devour the entire chocolate stash while the kids bang down your locked door
^^ this was me at the beginning of our homeschooling journey ^^
No matter how many amazing ideas I pinned on Pinterest.
No matter how many color coded schedules I created.
No matter how many deep breaths we (all!) took.
But slowly, slowly, we got this down pat.
I run a business on top of everything.
- How to lean into your lack of structure – and thrive on it
- The trick that unlocks your kids’ ability to entertain themselves
- Why your go-to sanity saver is destroying your chance at long term sanity
- The one thing we did to cut the fights and up the calm