Increase open, click-through, and conversion rates with simple (but potent) email audits
You’ve read the stats and they get your heart pumping: email marketing is hotter than a Shark Tank deal.
* built an eager list and a great product
* poured passion into your messages
* lined up sequences, automations, segments (<– the works)
Things could be better.
Things could be a LOT better.
Heck, you’d love to get some responses every month or so.
And sales. More sales would be more than good.
Let’s figure this out.
You’ll fill out a brief questionnaire that gets me up to speed with your product and list — so I can assess your sequence against your business’s unique landscape.
Within 10 days, you’ll get a 45-60 min video (full transcript included) reviewing your sequence.
PLUS: I’ll throw in some compelling new copy for the weakest section. All nicely packaged in a DropBox folder.
Put a highlighter to that transcript and we’ll talk things over. In our 30-minute consult, we’ll make sure things are Claritin clear and you’ve got a plan of action.
I’ll run through your emails and make sure:
- *Your subject line withstands the archive swipe
- *Your send name is trustworthy
- *You’re staying personal and authentic
- *You’ve employed a gotta-keep-reading hook
- *There’s a clear flow in each email — and throughout the sequence
- *Your links are click-worthy
- *You’re reducing risk and meeting objections
- *You make it easy to access links
- *You’ve got one clear offer that keeps readers focused — and clicking
- *You find that perfect sales balance of trust and push
- PLUS: I’ll point out some opportunities you can take advantage of — like segmentations or giveaways.
Ok, not quite, but my audits are fast and easy. All I ask from you is some details about your business, and I’ll send over:
* a detailed, actionable video
* the complete transcript
* new copy for one key area of your sequence
Then we’ll talk things over in a 30-minute live Q+A call. Clarification, next steps, and you’re good to go, go, go!
I’ve been to other marketing consultants, and they just threw a barrage of ideas at me. It was so overwhelming and made me feel drained. Nikki explained her strategies in a way that made a lot of sense and left me feeling energized and excited. Henchie Weinreb