Fix the costly leaks in your site with my
quick, strategic website audit
You thought creating a product was hard. (It was.)
• built a gorgeous site
• dropped a small fortune on SEO
• solicited ratings and reviews
But site visitors aren’t checking out.
You know prospects would buy if they only knew how good your product was. But you’re not sure why they don’t read on. Why they bounce like polybutadiene.
You’ll fill out a brief questionnaire that gets me up to speed with your product and market – so I can assess your site against your business’s unique landscape.
Within 10 days, you’ll get a 45-60 min video (full transcript included) reviewing your top 3 pages.
PLUS: I’ll throw in some compelling new copy for the weakest section. All nicely packaged in a DropBox folder.
Put a highlighter to that transcript and we’ll talk things over. In our 30-minute consult, we’ll make sure things are Claritin clear and you’ve got a plan of action.
I’ll run through your site and make sure:
- * Those crucial, first 5-seconds are pulling their weight
- * You’re helping prospects see their future — only with your product
- * Your site’s easy on the eyes — and the brain
- * Visitors aren’t lost in the options
- * You’re addressing the right people (← the ones who’ll stick around)
- * What’s important looks it
- * Navigation is duh-worthy
- * Messaging has flow and hierarchy
- * Things are visually and verbally on-brand
- * Your buttons are click-worthy
- * You’re reducing risk and meeting objections
- * You’re employing persuasion principles
- * You find that elusive balance of trust and push
- * You’re making the purchase pie easy
PLUS: I’ll point out some opportunities you can take advantage of – like implementing live chat or increasing scarcity.
Plus: I’ve got education + experience in both branding and design. So I won’t just parrot some blog articles you could pull up yourself.
- a detailed, actionable video
- the complete transcript
- new copy for one key area of your sequence
Then we’ll talk things over in a 30-minute live Q+A call. Clarification, next steps, and you’re good to go, go, go!
I’ve been to other marketing consultants, and they just threw a barrage of ideas at me. It was so overwhelming and made me feel drained. Nikki explained her strategies in a way that made a lot of sense and left me feeling energized and excited. Henchie Weinreb